How does it work
1. Combustible gas can be converted from high pressure gas to low pressure gas and supply gas smoothly.
2. When the generator started ,the negative pressure enter into the pressure regulating valve through the mixer, the sealing arm swing of the valve open, the combustible gas supply generator after decompression, so the machine work orderly.
3. When the generator closed, the pressure regulating valve will be closed at the same time, the gas passage will be cut off, the machine complete the shutdown.
4. Installation the LPG/CNG conversion kit, the original power of generator is not effected
1. Economy: LPG/ CNG/biogas used for the generator can be fully burned, thermal efficiency is high. Economic cost comparison: for the cost of 1 kilowatt hour, CNG is 1/5 of gasoline, LPG is 1/2 of gasoline.
2. Environmental Protection: Gas generator’s exhaust emissions are much better than that of fuel generator, CO emissions decreased more than 90%, HC emissions decreased more than 70%. At the same time, Because the gas combustion is soft, the working noise is reduced greatly than the fuel oil unit
3. Durability: no oil pollution or dilution to the lube, and the gas generator works softly, so the life of the machine corresponding increase. If use gas generator, When the generator don’t work for a long time, the gas will not produce the oil slick in the carburetor, so as to avoid the difficultly start or badly filtration of the engine etc.
Generator type: GX390 188F portable gasoline
LPG(liquefied gas)pressure range: 2.8 KPA–3.8 KPA
CNG pressure range: 2.0 KPA–2.6 KPA
Pressure regulating valve output pressure: 0.03-1.56KPA
Pressure regulating valve closing pressure: 3.50KPA